Rapid Building Inspection
The Rapid building inspection is one of the largest companies providing building inspection and allied services in Australia. The Rapid building inspection gives the guarantee to use the latest technology to conducts building inspections.
The company provides following services in Australia
- Building inspection
- Building and pest Inspection
- Methamphetamine Testing
- Stage Inspection
- Dilapidation Report
- Depreciation Schedule
The company provides services at some of the lowest rates in Australia and provides a price guarantee. They promises to match any written comparable quote from the competition through the innovative business model.
Following is the Price structure for services at the organization
Prices for Building Inspection
All Prices Include GST
BRISBANE,GOLD COAST & SUNSHINE COAST
SYDNEY, NEWCASTLE, CENTRAL COAST (AND SURROUNDING)
PERTH (AND SURROUNDING)
ADELAIDE (AND SURROUNDING)
HOBART,LAUNCESTON (AND SURROUNDING)
Granny Flat/1 Bedroom Apt.
Apartment & Units less than 100 sqm
2 Bed Unit & Homes less than 100 sqm
Medium Size Home (3 Bed, 2 Bath etc.)
Large Size Home (4 Bed, 2 Bath etc.)
Extra Large Size Home (5 Bed, 2 Bath etc.)
- They provide services in the following areas
- In Queensland, the company give services in Brisbane, Gold Coast, and Sunshine
- In NSW, the company provide services in Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, and surrounding areas
- In Victoria, Melbourne and Geelong are serviced by the company
- In Perth, Perth and surrounding areas are serviced by the company
- In Adelaide, The company services Adelaide and surrounding areas
- In Tasmania, they provides services in Hobart, Launceston, and surrounding areas
Feedback and Rating
Rapid building inspection has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 from the
customer reviews. Most of the customers are happy with the professionalism and pricing of the company. There are 15% negative reviews about the company. The major complaints about Rapid Building inspection are a failure in services, where the building inspector has failed to provide the proper building inspection. It happens when the inspector misses the major building defects. Failure to report roof leaks, failure to report wall movement are some examples of failed building inspection by Rapid Building Inspection. Other problems mentioned by customers are late reports, unprofessional or rushed reports, and rude customer service.
These are just experiences of 15 % customers with Rapid building Inspection and the rest of 85% of customers had a great experience. Which means only 5 in 6 customer gets satisfactory building inspection for their life’s the biggest investment of their life.
Building Inspection Council is a not-for-profit council for community service. Building inspection Council provides free quotes from the pre-verified expert building inspector inspectors in your area.
A Buyer’s Guide to Building Inspection
Building Inspection before you build or buy a house!! Purchasing a house is the biggest decision for anyone, financially and emotionally. When a buyer is
7 must reasons for building inspection
7 MUST REASONS FOR BUILDING INSPECTION Purchasing a house is the biggest investment and the most important decision for anyone. It is a hysterical time
15 Top Building Defects Found During Building Inspection
15 top building defects found during building Inspection According to research done by choice.com.au, the following are the 15 most common building defects found in
How to choose a building Inspector?
How to choose a building Inspector? When buying a property, a building inspection is the most significant aspect. It saves you thousands of dollars in
HOW TO SPOT A DODGY BUILDING INSPECTOR?
HOW TO SPOT A DODGY BUILDING INSPECTOR? Buying a property without building inspection is like playing Russian roulette and on the stake is your life’s
3 Don’t when choosing Building Inspector
According to a report, repairing building defects has cost Australians a staggering total of $10.5 billion over the past decade*. The report also mentions that
How much building inspection cost?
How much building inspection cost? For an average property, building inspection costs between $300 to $600. Basically cost of the building inspection depends upon the
What is included in building inspection report?
What is included in the building inspection report? The building inspection report is a document prepared by a licensed building inspector in accordance with local