BUILDING INSPECTION COUNCIL - A NOT-FOR-PROFIT COMMUNITY SERVICE
WE DO NOT CHARGE BUILDING INSPECTOR ANY FEE FOR LEADS SO YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO GET GENUINE AND HONEST BUILDING INSPECTION QUOTES FROM EXPERT BUILDING INSPECTORS
What is Building Inspection Council?
Building Inspection Council is a not-for-profit community service that helps Australian property buyers with free quotes from the expert building inspectors of your area. In other words, it is a guarantee of quality building inspection for your property. Being a not-for-profit organization we do not have to compromise on anything for profit and you are guaranteed to get quality service at cheaper prices. The organization is founded by IT professionals, building industry professionals, and other like-minded experts with the sole purpose of serving the community.
What are the benefits of the Us?
Saving of $104.70: First of all, users of quotes through the Building Inspection Council save $104.70 on average as compared to the market price. The reason for this saving is that the building inspectors pass on the saving from free Building Inspection leads.
Building inspectors have to spend a lot of money (sometimes up to $75 per lead) to buy the leads from free-quote companies such as Oneflare, Serviceseeking, Whitepages etc. Besides, there are other expenses of SEO, marketing, and advertisement. This adds up to the cost of service and results in customers paying the higher prices. Through the Building Inspection Council, building inspectors get free leads and they can pass the saving to the customers.
Quality of Service: The quality of the service provided by the building inspectors can be guessed from the fact that 97.9% of users of our quotes have recommended us to their family and friends. The reason for quality services are
PRE – VERIFICATION OF THE BUILDING INSPECTOR: We verify each of the building inspectors before you get quotes from them. We have founder members who have spent their lifetime in this industry and want to return back to this industry in form of free consultation.
FOCUS ON THE CORE BUSINESS – With the help of free leads from the Building Inspection Council, the building inspectors are able to focus on the core part of their business which is Building Inspection.
Peace of Mind: The property purchase is the biggest financial decision for any family and fear of making it wrong fills you with anxiety. Building Inspection by the inspectors recommended by the Building Inspection Council gives you peace of mind that your potential property is properly inspected.
Due to a lack of government guidelines, there are a lot of incompetent building inspectors in the market and it is impossible to differentiate between good and bad building inspectors for naive property buyers. Building Inspection Council verifies each building inspector with help of the system developed by industry legends which filters out any poor quality building inspectors.
Also, you can feel confident that being a not-for-profit organization, we will not compromise on things for profit.
How does Building Inspection Council work?
We have a very simple and transparent process with maximum efficiency and professionalism. We do not involve in any transaction which means that there will be no conflict of interest at any stage. You will have complete peace of mind about the quality of building inspectors.
- User fills a simple inspection requirement form
- We match the requirements with the pre-verified building inspector of your area.
- Building Inspector are given your requirement and contact details
- Building Inspectors sends you quotes based on your requirement.
Building Inspection Council is a win-win situation for both property buyers and building inspectors. Users get better prices, better service, and peace of mind. On the other hand, building inspectors get higher profits, happy customers, and job satisfaction.
FOR FREE QUOTES, CLICK HERE OR EMAIL AT email@example.com
15 top building defects found during building Inspection According to research done by choice.com.au, the following are the 15 most common building defects found in
- How to pick a building inspector in Wodonga
- Why is a Building and Pest Inspection Important in Melton?
- Everything About Building and Pest Inspection in Melton
- Getting Building Inspection in Nowra
- Getting Building Inspection in Logan
- Getting Building Inspection in Mackay
- Four Things Building and Pest Inspections Find
- Building and Pest Inspection
- Building and Pest inspection Cairns
- building and pest inspection Darwin
- building and pest inspection in Frankston
- building and pest inspection tips
- Building and Pest Inspections in Redcliffe
- building and pest inspector
- Building Defects
- Building Inspection
- building inspection benefits
- building inspection companies
- building inspection cost
- Building Inspection Melbourne
- Building Inspection Process
- building inspection Quotes
- Building inspection report
- Building Inspection Tips
- Building Inspector
- Free quotes
- Home Inspection
- Home Inspector
- new home inspection
- new home inspection tips
- pre-purchase building Inspection
- property investment
- real estate